Pursuant to Governor Roy Cooper's Order that Schools and Events are to Be Closed Through May 15, 2020, This Event Has Been Cancelled.
$50 Donation to Athletic Boosters
Reserves Your Exclusive Sales Area
Then Its Up to You to Sell! Sell! Sell!
We Provide The Space – We have divided the Robinhood Village parking lot into 80 exclusive sales areas. Each sales area is approximately one parking space in size. You can reserve as many sales areas as you would like, on a first come – first served basis, for $50 per area. Set-up begins at 7:00 am and the “doors” open at 8:00.
You Provide the Merchandise — And by merchandise, we mean you can sell anything legal.
- Set up a tent and dig into your basement and pull out all that stuff of value that you just can’t throw out
- Promote your business and sell brand new items
- Highlight your professional services or provide haircuts, palm reading, shoulder massage, pilates, or anything else
- Sell items that benefit your favorite Reagan Sports team
- Or just bring out your favorite couch and have some friends over to Robinhood Village for some sunshine and camaraderie
Food and Drink — Great food, drinks, and snacks will be available for purchase.
Rain Out Date will be May 16, 2020 — If rain becomes inevitable, the Springfest will be moved to this date! Unfortunately no refunds are available if moved due to rain.
But of Course There are . . .
Rules That Must Be Followed
(and these are important!)
Your $50 Donation . . .
Gets You Space to Sell!!
Reserved Space — In the area highlighted in green, you will have an area approximately the size of one parking space (9’x17″) within which to conduct your business.
Parking area for trailers –You will also receive space in a designated area to park your trailer or other type of vehicle.
Before reserving your space(s), please review our list of vendors that have purchased spaces for our 2020 Springfest. We cannot allow two vendors from the same company or organization, and signups are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Paparazzi (T. Steele)
- Color Street Nails (S. Overby)